To apply please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR POSITION OPEN:
Our company is looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated Office Administrator with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will play a primary role working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, organizing meetings, and ensuring that all office administrative functions are coordinated to achieve a high level of productivity within the company.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Welcoming and directing visitors to the relevant personnel.
- Clerical duties ie. answering phone calls and emails
- Preparing documents: office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating/managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule.
- Updating client information and communicating changes to appropriate parties.
- Updating staff information in appropriate systems ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- Communicating with the appropriate parties in regards to any relevant information.
- Maintaining general office files: job files, vendor files, and misc. files.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment, per request and/or instruction.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- High school diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
- 2+ years office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive (G-Suite).
- Professionalism handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.